Camera Suggest is the world’s rapidly growing camera website, covering every perspective of image-making, from DSLR and mirrorless cameras to mobile photography, drones, lenses, and accessories, etc.
The Camera Suggest the leading faithful site for innovation and the associated itself that focuses on helping consumers get the best cameras within their budget by suggesting best cameras via camera buying guides and expert reviews of various cameras, lenses, and more.
To achieve this purpose, we analyze and check many different things in each camera model available in the market. Then after a lot of tension and examination, it finds a way to our final published camera buying guides. You can learn more about how we choose the best cameras for our camera buying guides on our about us page.
Our core values
- Integrity and Honesty
- Open & Respectful
Helpful for student
- How to buy the best point and shoot camera for beginner students
- Best camera bags for college students
- Best DSLR for students – Photography and Videography
You can also check out these guides:
Camera Suggest Scholarship Program
We are gratified to announce The Camera Suggest’s Scholarship Program for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students in visual arts, fine arts, journalism, film, photography, and multimedia/content creation. The Camera Suggest’s Scholarship Program is designed to celebrate the power of the camera by supporting young content creators’ education.
No matter what university or College Major you are in, you can benefit from our scholarship program and win the camera for yourself! All you have to do is complete the simple task assigned by us to enroll in our scholarship program.
Please keep reading to get all the information on “how to participate in our scholarship program” and the details about prizes.[vc_row][vc_column][vc_message message_box_style=”solid-icon” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-pencil”]
How to Participate?
Step 1. Write a unique and original article (no copy-paste) of words ranging from 1000 to 1500 on any one of the subjects mentioned below.
- DSLR vs Mirrorless camera – What will you choose and why?
- The life of a photographer
- Advantages and Disadvantages of security camera
- Things to keep in mind when buying a camera
Step 2. Submit your article by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] with the subject “Scholarship Article” and include the following things in your e-mail:
- Your written article in word .doc or .pdf format
- Your personal details (Name, Phone Number, Social Links, and Address)
- Name of your School/College/University
- Your major and current semester
- Photo of your College ID or any other document that proves you are a student.
Note – We never ask for social security numbers or bank details.[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row] [vc_row][vc_column][vc_message message_box_style=”solid-icon” message_box_color=”success” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-trophy”]
Winners and Prizes
We will be announcing 10 winners based on content quality and how well the content is explained.
- The Winner at 1st rank will get a camera priced between $900 – $1000 of your choice. (or $800 cash)
- The Winner at 2nd rank will get a camera priced between $500 – $600 of your choice. (or $600 cash)
- The Winner at 3rd rank will get a camera priced between $400 – $500 of your choice. (or $500 cash)
Apart from these 3 winners, the other 7 winners will win tripod (priced under $100), camera bag/backpacks (priced under $50), and Useful Accessories i.e., sensor cleaning kit, mic, headphones, memory card, etc. (priced under $30) of your choice.[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row] [vc_row][vc_column][vc_message message_box_style=”solid-icon” message_box_color=”warning” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-exclamation-triangle”]
Deadline for Submission
The final date for submission is 31st December 2020, and winners will be announced on 10th January 2021 on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles. You should note that the submissions after the deadline will not be considered. After announcing winners, we will start delivering prizes from 20th January 2021 to your college address.[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row]